Our community has a lot of great people like Kelly Roberts who have donated to the 2021 Annual Campaign Campaign. Kelly, your donation is appreciated. Consider making a donation yourself.
“Throughout our 35 years, ‘giving back’ to our industry has been paramount to who we are – for the future of our industry. This begins with education and support of local secondary school and post secondary institution programs. Canflexographics also works and volunteers with industry committees, boards and foundations like the Canadian Printing Industries Scholarship Trust Fund and appreciates that our international partners share in this vision for our industry.
It’s been my pleasure to work on many other exciting initiatives as well:
- Board Member and Industry Liaison, for the Canadian Flexographic Training Committee (CFTC)
- Past Chair of the “Technical Innovation of the Year” Award with the Flexographic Technical Association (FTA)
- FTA Judge for the annual “Print Excellence” Awards
- Keynote speaker for many industry related conferences on key topics including; the Environmental Situation in Canada, New Anilox Roll Technology, the FTA’s FIRST series, Printing by The Numbers and many others
- Volunteer facilitator for the “Flexopresswise” course at George Brown College in Toronto
- Strong supporter of the Graphic Communications Management Program at Ryerson University in Toronto
- Speaker with the Flexographic Night School Program – City of Toronto”
Kelly Roberts, President, Canflexographics
“The mission of Canadian Print Scholarships is to attract the brightest and best students available to the graphic communications industry by providing financial assistance to enroll and continue in a post-secondary management or technical program at an approved institution.”
#print #printingindustry #packaging #signage #scholarships